Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Entry

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sean and I have created this blog as an opportunity to talk about random things as well as discuss my favorite premium denim and clothing. First, I should tell you a bit about myself. I am 28 years old, married with one beautiful daughter, Sophia. She's 16 months old a truly amazing! I enjoy my business, which happens to be in the apparel industry, golf, and football. I have been a Bears fan my entire life and will be for the rest of it!

So I have been in the retail apparel industry now for over 2 years. I definitely have my favorites. To start, Hudson jeans has by far the best fit for mens denim. Seven jeans are also a great fit. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but the fit for True Religion jeans has changed quite a bit lately? I used to be a 32 and now I am a 30. Their jeans run huge! Anyway, I will continue with more shortly.

Sean


No comments: